Cavius Smart Remote
The Cavius smart remote is a handy addition to the Wireless Alarm Family range. Communication between the alarm devices and the remote works in a unique manner: if an alarm occurs, the Cavius Smart Remote will also activate.
With the remote control, you can
- test your alarms from a distance
- activate a pause function, in case of false alarms from cooking, smoke from your fireplace etc.
- operate an emergency flashlight that helps you find your way out
- hang it on a fridge door with the help of grab-and-go magnet: a metal wall hanger with double sided tape is included, for easy mounting.
Watch Cavius introduction here!
If P&C Insurance Company Ltd. recommends the Cavius Smart Alarm Family.
Includes a metal wall hanger with double sided tape, for easy mounting.
- Size: Ø 27 mm x 140 mm.
- Weight: 80 g (incl. Duracell 1.5V, AAA alkaline battery)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Operates in 0° -- + 55°C, air humidity 0 – 90%
- Frequence: 868 MHz / Class I
3 x DURACEL AAA batteries supplied with the Smart Remote.
LOW BATTERY INDICATION:
A short acoustic beep will sound to notify a low battery voltage.
The body of the remote has a build-in magnet so that the remote can be installed on metal surfaces.
A lanyard can also be added to the end of the product so the remote can hang from a hook.
Alarm conditions is indicated by a stroboscopic flashlight. A normal flashlight can also be activated by pressing the side button.
Flashlight will flash at 2 Hertz (2 times each second) to avoid photo sensitive epilepsy to be triggered.
EN60065 EN300-220 ROHS REACH
Red Dot 2016 Design Awards
This product has not yet been reviewed.