GP TravoSafe Lithium Free PowerBank
As of 2016, spare lithium batteries are no longer allowed in checked luggage on airlines and will be removed. Fully complied with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, the TravoSafe compact powerbank can be carried in your check-in or carry-on baggage. Its aluminum-coated cover protects the PowerBank against shocks. It can function properly under extreme weather conditions.
Powered by GP's ReCyko+ new generation Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) - GP TRAV O SAFE PowerBank reduces the risks of explosion as compared to the conventional portable lithium PowerBanks.
• Lithium Free* PowerBank, Powered by ReCyko+ Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries, 3800mAh
• Safe for travel, fully complied with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, can be carried in your check-in or carry-on baggage
• With fast charging speed, it’s ready for smartphone, iPad and most Tablet PCs
• LED indicator to show battery level
• Intelligent automatic power modulation switch for various input voltage tailor-made for traveling use
• Charge smartphone up to 1.5 times#
• Built-in with safety protection
- Over and under temperature protection
- Over current protection
- Over charging protection
- Over discharging protection
- Short circuit protection
* Do not contain any reactive lithium that takes place in chemical reaction.
# GP laboratory test, results may vary under different operation conditions.
Battery Rating: NiMH 3.6V 3800mAh / 13.68Wh
Input: D.C. 5V / 1A
Output: D.C. 5V / 1.5A
Recharging: 5 hrs (approx.)^
Size: 97(L) x 59.4(W) x 22.8(H) mm
Weight: 222g +/- 5g (approx.)
^ The above recharging time may vary under different operating conditions.
This product has not yet been reviewed.