Stove Guard SGK510
Offering comprehensive cover means exceeding the requirements of the EN 50615 Stove Guard standard, as the first stove guard to fulfil the demands for all types of installations (cooker hood, wall, ceiling).
Inside the SGK510 Intelligent Heat Sensor two different temperature measuring units work together, monitoring the maximum temperature as well as changes in room temperature. As a unique feature, the sensors learn and adjust to the usage environment. This combination ensures a solid and safe operation.
Stove Guard SGK510 does not allow lid use if the Heat Sensor has been removed. Automatic fault diagnosis ensures continuous system operation, with no monthly testing required.
Stove Guard is compatible with most carbon monoxide and smoke alarms. When Stove Guard detects an alarm signal it turns off the cooker.
Stove Guard is easily installed by an electrician. Attachment underneath the cooker hood is doable with adhesive and does not require a power supply. The Heat Sensor can also be installed on the wall or the ceiling. Guard alarms can be linked to Telecare.
- Alarm signal max. 80 dB(A) (1m) / Silent alarm
- Low energy use (app. 1 W)
- Sparkless electric switch
- External alarm output
- Radio 433 MHz, factory paired
- 230-400 VAC
- 1 – 3 phases, delta, star, also without N
- Size: Control Unit 130 x 130 x 30 mm, Intelligent Heat Sensor 94 x 40 x 30 mm
- Halogen free and fire rated plastic, flammability rating V-0 (Intelligent Heat Sensor)
- Patented EP1861839, EP2902710
- Designed in the EU
- Fulfils EN 50615 standard requirements
- NOTE: Some, rare installation positions include parts that are purchased separately (directly from Innohome).
- Fulfils EN 50615 Stove Guard standard requirements for all installation positions – tested in an independent, accredited test laboratory (VTT Expert Services).
- Measures excessive temperatures and rate of temperature change.
- Two types of heat sensors with unique learning function and other intelligent temperature monitoring features.
- Automatic fault diagnosis – no monthly testing.
- Advanced protection against misuse. Heat Sensor removal prevents cooker use. Prevention of overheated cooker use.
- Compatible with most CO and smoke alarms.
- Installation options – cooker hood, wall or ceiling.
- Alarm transfer to Telecare.
- For all electric cookers.
This product has not yet been reviewed.