Terms and payment methodsTerms
Our webstore works as a remote merchandiser and runs according to online sales rules. We follow these rules carefully in all our operations. You're welcome to read about your rights as a customer, for example, at the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority's pages.
Ordering and paying
- Ordering products from our webstore is done via placing them in the shopping basket. Browsing through pages and placing interesting items in the shopping basket does not bind you to purchasing. It's easy to take out and add items in the basket throughout your visit - just like in a shop. When your chosen products are ready for ordering, just fill in your details and select preferred payment and delivery options. As your order comes through to us, your filled-in details will register in our system. You can contact us anytime to have your customer account removed. However, keeping those details safely at your customer account will make your next visit will be much more straightforward. Plus, you'll get a view of your order history.
- All prices at our webstore are in euros (€) and include the VAT (24%).
- If Turvakauppa works hard to ensure that everything on our website works optimally and up-to-date. Even so, there may be errors in pricing or product descriptions. If Turvakauppa cannot be expected to sell items that are incorrectly priced if those prices are considerably lower than the general price level.
- At our webstore you can currently pay with: Klarna invoice; Internet banking (Osuuspankki, Nordea, Sampopankki, Tapiola, POP Pankki, Aktia, Nooa, Säästöpankki, Ålandsbanken, Handelsbanken and S-Pankki); Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express); Neocard, Joustoraha, and APE-kukkaro.
- Internet banking, credit card and Collector payments are processed via the Paytrail Oyj [business ID: 2122839-7] in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions.
- Corporate customer orders can be sent without prepayments. The invoice must be paid in full to If Turvakauppa's account by the specified due date. The corporate customer will receive the invoice via email along with order confirmation. We reserve the right to change the 14-day term of payment to prepayment.
- Delivery costs are determined as per the weight of the products being ordered (starting at 1,50€).
- Additionally, the customer's chosen method of delivery affects the overall costs of the shipment.
- Each product showcases possible delivery methods at checkout. There are some limitations to how some items can be shipped.
- Estimated delivery time within Finland varies from 2 to 5 working days. If a product has run out of stock or has become undeliverable, it'll be posted as a backorder or cancelled from the order.
- If you're on a strict deadline for delivery, please contact us before placing your order. We'll do everything possible to make sure your order arrives on time.
- Currenly, If Turvakauppa only delivers within Finland. Contact us in case you wish for international shipment.
- Delivery times are estimates. If Turvakauppa cannot guarantee timeliness of package arrivals handled by 3rd parties. There may be unforeseen delays, which we cannot influence. We strive to notify the customer of any exceptional circumstances that may come to our attention.
- If Turvakauppa uses delivery methods as offered by Posti Oy and Oy Matkahuolto Ab. More details in English at www.posti.fi/private/ and https://matkahuolto.fi/en/.
- You're welcome to pick up your order also in our store at Kalevantie 35, 20520 Turku (Mon-Thu 10-16.30 and Fri 10-14). map
- The customer has a right to return unused goods within fourteen (14) days of receiving the goods (excluding the day of receival). The product and the packaging must both be in original condition when sent back to the seller.
- We kindly ask for an advance notice on retuns via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTE: If the customer fails to pick up an order from the chosen delivery point and the package is then consequently sent back to If Turvakauppa, we reserve the right to hold the delivery costs from the otherwise fully refundable amount.
- If Turvakauppa reserves the right to cancel an order if the products in question are sold out or unavailable to us. The customer will receive a notification in case this situation arises.
- Matkahuolto packages are to be returned to the same location where they were originally picked up. After notifying us of the return, you'll receive a 'return card', which should be placed on top of the original address sticker. When returning the package, please let the Matkahuolto officer know you're returning purchased goods.
- A Postal package shall be returned to any Posti office. After notifying us of the return, you'll receive a 'return card', which should be placed on top of the original address sticker.
- For picking up orders at Posti kiosk lockers, you'll need a code which is sent to you via text messaging. Please do not remove this message until you've decided to keep the products you ordered. If the message is unavailable at the time of returning the package, you can get a new one by contacting Posti customer support p. 0100 85933 (standard phone tariffs apply) Mon–Fri 9–21, Sat 9-18, Sun 12-18.
- For questions concerning warranty and maintenance of products, please contact us directly at email@example.com or consult the brand pages of the product in question. Most often the answers are clearly stated in the packaging and/or manual of the item.
Damage during delivery
- Occassionally it may happen that products or their wrapping suffer some damage during delivery, despite careful packaging. Therefore it's good to check the condition of items at once, when receiving the order. If you mark any damage, make a reclamation immediately with the delivery company officer. Thereafter, contact us and we'll take care of switching the products to new ones.
- In case you receive incorrect or damaged products, we kindly ask for notice on the issue as soon as possible through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 040 515 8 110. Erroneous orders will be returned cost free as according to directions given by If Turvakauppa (see "Returns"). The purchase price will be returned to the customer in full.
- If Turvakauppa cannot be held responsible for delays or adversities with deliveries in situations beyond control, such as strike, crime, riot, war, import or export embargo, general traffic disturbance or natural disaster. Normal operations will be resumed as efficiently as possible after the passing of any such possible events.
- Any conflicts or arguments that might initiate through this remote sales agreement will be resolved following the law of Finland.
- If a conflict concerning a sales agreement cannot be resolved through negotiation, the consumer may contact the Consumer Advisory Services (www.kkv.fi/en/consumer-advice/).
Safety Partners Oy / If Turvakauppa
Business ID 2286814-2
If Turvakauppa customer register
Information included in register:
Person's full name, full postal address, email address, phone number and password, and any other details required to perform a successful delivery of orders and newsletters.
Source of information:
Customer filled-in details
Register holder contact:
Register information can only be shared with If Vahinkovakuutus Oyj (1602149-8 ) for maintenance of customer relationships. The customer has a right to ban direct marketing through register information. The details are recorded in a server which only the person handling register matters has a right to access. All information is protected with user IDs and passwords.
If Turvakauppa general data protection regulation (GDPR) (in Finnish)
PAYMENT METHODSOnline banking
Visa, Visa Electron, American Express or MasterCard
Klarna Invoice and Klarna Account
Invoice for companies ONLINE BANKING
Online banking payments are delivered securely by Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. For the customer, the service works identically to traditional online payments. To use this option, you'll need personal, Finnish bank codes.
Back to payment methods Back to top
VISA, VISA ELECTRON, AMERICAN EXPRESS OR MASTERCARD
These cards are all accepted as viable payment methods at If Turvakauppa. Please note that If Turvakauppa is a reseller of products and services, delivering items to the customer. In sales purchased the with aforementioned Paytrail Oyj controlled cards, Paytrail Oyj is the seller and the deal is between the customer and Paytrail Oyj. The seller is responsible for all deal-related duties. Paytrail Oyj also receives all payments. To contact: Paytrail Oyj, y-tunnus: 2122839-7, Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 7, 40100 Jyväskylä, phone: +358 (0)207 181830.
During the payment Paytrail collects the IP-address, payment method and time of payment.Back to payment methods Back to top
Collector Bank AB offers an option to perform payments with an invoice or in installments. By selecting Collector as a payment method, you can apply for credit up to 5000 euros to pay for your purchases. You will receive the credit decision after you've confirmed your shopping basket at the webshop. Receiving the approved credit decision means you won't have to pay any of the purchases until the end of the following month. An invoicing fee of 2,95€ will be added in the bill.
When paying the invoice, you can choose to pay the entire amount at once or in 36-month installments (with a minimum monthly due amount of 10 euros). To enable this option, you can make a contract with Collector Bank for a credit account.
Back to payment methods Back to top
KLARNA INVOICE AND KLARNA ACCOUNT
With an invoice, you pay securely after receiving the goods first. The term of payment is 14 days. Payment reminders will be charged as according to the reminder fee stated by the law, starting from 5€. The legal penalty interest is added on top (reference rate plus 7%). Customer's credit history will be verified before approving the credit. Dispatchment is only possible to the address the debtor is listed at as according to the civil registry. Invoicing charge of 3€ is added in the bill.
Payment is made with the invoice arriving together with the goods. The amount can be paid in installments as according to the instructions stated in the invoice. You can also choose installment payments directly at the webshop with the Klarna Account service.
Questions related to invoicing and payment installments are answered to by Klarna's customer service: phone +358 (0)9 425 99 770 (Mon-Fri 9-18); email email@example.com.
You'll find more information about Klarna here.
Back to payment methods Back to top
INVOICE FOR COMPANIES
Companies with a valid business ID can choose an invoice with a 14-day term of payment. For invoicing, we need you to fill in your company name and VAT number in the designated fields at the shopping cart. If the VAT number is incorrect or missing we won't be able to process the order.
Back to payment methods Back to top